05 Oct Urban Planning and Entrepreneurs in Milwuakee
We joined in on a serious discussion on urban planning and entrepreneurship in Milwaukee. Commercial Corridors Consulting Consortium lead this event and brought in keynote speaker Lasia Ortiz. Wisconsin currently ranks last in the country in entrepreneurship according to the Kauffman Foundation. The event focused on how we can improve commercial corridors and create more opportunities for entrepreneurs.
About Larisa Ortiz
Larisa Ortiz is an urban planner with a lifelong passion for commercial revitalization and a distinguished career leading commercial revitalization initiatives for public, private and non-profit organizations.
Her company, Larisa Ortiz Associates (LOA) is a nationally recognized Minority and Women-Owned firm dedicated to commercial revitalization, including market analysis, community-based planning, retail and real estate advisory services, and downtown development strategies. We provide our clients with market-based solutions for their community revitalization efforts, and help them turn plans into outcomes. LOA is based out of Queens, NY.
Projects LOA has worked on includes
- Seattle’s China Town International District
- Citywide Economic Market Study For Trenton, NJ
- Strengthening the Business Mix and Attracting Tourists in Mount Washington
Find out more http://www.larisaortizassociates.com
Latest posts by greg (see all)
- On The Rise With Ocean Season 2 Ep. 3 AshRich NYC: TBTV - February 20, 2017
- Naturally Perfect Dolls Accepts $200,000 Offer from Daymond John - January 8, 2017
- Slavery Then The Prison System. Ava DuVernay’s Film “13th” Will Change How You Think - October 8, 2016